2000 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: overall gr8 car!

2000 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

overall gr8 car!
By reggie delgado on

2000 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

My mom bought this car brand new in '99 and took gr8 care of it. I got it on my 16th birthday in '05. It had 48,000 miles on it and apart from normal wear and tear items, no repairs were necessary. I've loved this car even before I got it. The look of the car was what got me first. It had sleek lines and absolutely beautiful pearl white paint. Then inside, the leather is pristine and the controls are very accessible. All my friends loved the car too. The car currently has 108,000+ miles (college and back) and so far, I've only had to replace the radiator, o2 sensor, MAF sensor, alternator, front and rear struts, and a rebuilt transmission. I plan to keep this car till the wheels fall off!!!

Everything! It is a fast but efficient, gorgeous car. Steering is sharp and responds very well. 4 wheel disc breaks are fantastic. Car runs very well. The leather is comfy and durable. The trunk is very big. The ride is smooth as ice and the car is very roomy! Highly recommend this car to anyone!!!!

A horn transplant (whimpy), cheaper replacement parts and better gas mileage would make this car perfect! Oh and with the OEM nissan 17" wheels, tires are a little on the expensive side. And premium fuel? come on. I use 89 octane with no problems. Trade in value seems a bit low for quality of car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review