1999 Nissan Maxima 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Why get something more expensive

1999 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

Why get something more expensive
By guymaxima on

1999 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I have driven a Nissan Altima and a Nissan Maxima which I still own. These 2 cars have proven to be very reliable while they offered a lot more options for the money (more value). I don't understand people who buy a Honda Accord instead of a Maxima. They probably don't do their homework before buying. For me and my family it is Nissan...nothing else. And to prove my point, my son just purchased his first car...a brand new Nissan Sentra EX R which he chose above such competitors such as Ford Focus, Honda Civic, Hyundai Tiburon.

Favorite Features

The engine, the engine and the engine. Powerful, smooth as silk. The SE model (which I own) has a sporty feeling to it while maintaining it's DELUXE looks. Very roomy inside. Comfortable seats.

Suggested Improvements

Can't wait for the redesigned Maxima 2004! I hope people will open their eyes, do their homework and stop paying ridiculous prices for cars that don't offer as much as this beautiful car. Try it and compare!