1999 Nissan Maxima 3.0L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The Best of Both Worlds

1999 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

The Best of Both Worlds
By My Dream Sedan on

1999 Nissan Maxima SE Limited 4dr Sedan

I drove Accord, Camry, Passat, and Maxima looking for a sporty and roomy sedan with performance and quality. The Nissan is the only one that had it all for me. The engine is top notch and if you weren't moving forward you wouldn't even know it was running. I love the roomy and uncluttered interior. Everything is easy to find and reach. My Maxima has every option and I can't think of anything thing I would add. I just love how this car feels when you are driving it.

Favorite Features

The Bose stereo is full and crystal clear with plenty of volume. The safety features like traction control, ABS, front and side airbags are are a great comfort even if you never need them. I think the overall interior feel and roominess is my favorite feature.

Suggested Improvements

My two minor complaints are the brakes squel when applied and engine has minor lag time when accelerator is pressed to the floor. I would make a button on the remote that closes all the windows and locks the doors.