1999 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Great Car

1999 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car
By Paul on

1999 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

My 1999 Nissan Maxima is a great car. I bought it about two years ago and have not regretted it. I had the notorious problem with the coil packs at about 68,000 miles along with the knock sensor. Those repairs cost me about $1,300 and recently I had to replace all four tires again and replace the front struts because of a front-end issue which cost me about $1,200. For some reason the car eats tires but its most likely due to my driving habits. Driving the car is still a pleasure. It has quiet road manners and excellent performance. The engine is still quiet and serene, but will rocket off at your command. Just replace the oil when your supposed to and use premium gas and the Maxima will not dissapoint.

The VQ engine, Bose Stereo, black on black leather with the wood trim, sunroof, heated seats, temperture control......

Add an auto-off feature for the head lights, make the head lights brighter, improve the gas mileage.