Superiority Before It's Time
By JGree23 on
1998 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
I bought this car for $3000 with 160K miles. At first I didn't know what to expect out of this car. I had just sold my 2001 Acura Cl Type-S, due to transmission problems made by the manufacturer. After 1 week of being in this car, I was completely shocked that my Acura only had a few things that the Nissan did not. This Nissan has it all, power, comfort, and plenty of room. I stand 6"2 and there was still room behind my seat. This car is a solid driver, refilled every oil and fluid as soon as I got it and car has never gave me a problem. It rides extremely smooth. It simple has everything I need. 22 MPG city/ 28 MPG highway, always used 91 Premium Gas.
Favorite Features
The power - My Acura had 260hp, Nissan was rated at 190hp. I owned the Acura for 3 years, and honestly can't tell which one is quicker. Space - roomy and spacious Reliability Fuel Efficiency Everything
Suggested Improvements
Outer design was a bit boring but ok. Needed a 6 speed manual instead of a 5 speed, help with fuel economy. There is nothing I can think of to make this car better.