1998 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Love Hate

1998 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GLE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love Hate
By dizizbex24z on

1998 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

I have a dark green maxima. I really love my car but it keeps presenting me with problems. One thing I really hate that ive found on at least 2 other maximas is that the back of the car always sways from side to side when I hit a bump. I don't like other people driving it because I don't know if they know how to handle it. I also added green lights in the footwell and they look Nice.

i love the Bose sound system!! all i need is a subwoofer. i love the automatic AC/heat system. i love how it wont turn on until the car is warm enough. good visibility in the mirrors.AND OF COURSE, cant forget the seat warmers!!

shocks should last longer. better headrests. my V-6 doesnt respond as well as it should. it takes a long time for the car to upshift. this car has horrible city fuel economy. my leather has cracked terribly. and it looks really dirty where you can see the wear but untouched parts look great