1997 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: This car is Awesome

1997 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GLE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

This car is Awesome
By Nic on

1997 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

I love this car because I was hit by a Ford Taurus and it was smashed to pieces (which is saying something about that car...), but my good 'ol Maxima was barely even scratched. I also like the power in my V6 engine. It makes it fun to drive and also gives me an edge on other guys at my school who spends countless hours and tons of money making their cars better. It feels good to just get out there and floor the car just the way i bought it and end up being just as fast and most of the time even faster than the people around me... It's an awesome car and so far, I haven't had any problems...**knock on wood**

I love the heated seats in the winter, and of course, the sun/moon roof...I really like having leather seats too. It makes the car look really classy and luxurious

four wheel drive would be nice, but then again I'm just a paranoid driver in the winter time so I like having a little more control...and better gas mileage would be nice. Right now I'm getting, on average, around 18.5-20 mpg and with gas at over $3.00 now, I just can't afford that!!