1997 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: The best car ever, that is und

1997 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GXE Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

The best car ever, that is under valued.
By Big on

1997 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

I love my 1997 Max! It is the first new car I have ever bought and have had no problems ever. Everything is stock except minor maintenace like belts, brakes, tires and I have driven over 108,000 miles. I bought the GXE model in a 5 speed. She looks great and I have never had a problem out of her. Even today when most cars come with more than the 190HP in this model Max, I still smoke'm at the light. If you are looking for a car with all the anemities, even better power in the newer models, reliable and attractive, the Maxima is the best bet. Forget about Honda and Toyota, they can't touch the Nissan's.

Plenty of room, I am 6'3", reliable, great sound system, build quality and low maintenance. The car will last as long as you take care of it.....

The car has an 18 gallon gas tank. Large for a car. Good on gas but expensive to fill compared to other cars of simular size due to large fuel tank.