Max
By Sarah on
1997 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
This is truly an amazing car. I have driven many cars and trucks in the past but this one turly takes the cake. For a 1997 modle this is a very modern car. You realize the comfort and respect every time you get into it. This car is very reliable and I would trust it in any condition.It works great in snow and on dirt roads. It has a lot of space in all the right places. This is truly a great modle of car.I would even be comfortable to recomend at as a first car for your teen. It is just amazing, all the things that you can accomplish with this car. If you are looking into this car I would recomend you getting prepared for the ride of your dreams. This car doesn't leave any rock unturned.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the Bose system. You can truly hear the quality every time you turn your radio on. It is one-hundred percent pure sound. No matter what music you listen to you will be able to enjoy such modern tecnology. This is probally the greatest invention ever added to the perfect car.
Suggested Improvements
If there were any improvements that I would suggest would probally be to add a way to roll up the windows with the key less entry system. It is wonderful that you can roll the windows down with the press of a button but I would also like a way to roll the windows up. That is what I would change.