1995 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: The Nissan A32 ROCKS!!

1995 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GXE Sedan (3.0L V6 5-speed Manual)

The Nissan A32 ROCKS!!
By minhv2029 on

1995 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS CAR!! I have had this wonderful piece of work for nearly 3 years, and it has not let me down. The drive was very comfortable and smooth. Recently, I modified the suspension for improved handling, the ride of course is a little stiffer, but if one wants more stability and safety, comfort has to be sacrificed. Technically that is what the Maxima is: a sports sedan. Its meant to be driven like a sports car!! No one should have any disappointments with the car. Granted, some of the parts may need to be replaced, but thats expected for a 12 year old car. As long as one keeps up with the proper maintenance and takes good care of the maxima, it should last.

I engine is my absolute favorite feature. The VQ30DE is a smooth and strong engine. It lets me have a lot of fun every time i go for a drive =)

nothing. well if the maxima were rear wheel drive and it were a lighter (less weight), then that would make that wonderful car into the perfect car.