My Reliable Baby!!!
By Delighted Owner on
1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan
I've owned my baby for only a little over a month and the only thing I brought it to my mechanic for was to scan the engine for the check engine light problem. That's it. Turns out to be an anti-knock sensor and an EGR sensor. (Emissions sensor). He told me not to worry about it and since it runs like a TOP, not to even bother spending the $800 for these 2 sensors installed. Drives like I'm on a cloud! He said he could just pull the bulb out so the light is always out! I'd rather do that for the $35!!! Will not affect the performance or ride if he did this. This car is so quiet, sometimes I forget it's on! I'll never part with my baby! I strongly recommend this car to anyone!!
Favorite Features
Reliability, Power, Comfort, Leather, Power-Moonroof and CD player. Also Bose Sound System is awesome!! Did I mention Reliability??!!!?
Suggested Improvements
Make this car where the check engine lights (sensors) stay off! And less expensive! $550 for 1 sensor?!! Struts seem to wear out too fast. Not many complaints. You can't improve with Nissan perfection!! One more: Design car so you don't spend an arm and a leg with premium/super fuel!!