My 95 Maxima!
By AshFromHBG on
1995 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
I bought this car about 1 1/2 yrs ago and have had a few issues. I had to replace the alternator a little after buying it which was sort of expected. I replaced some "knock sensor" which was about $450.00 and I now need to replace an EGR solenoid. I know that will be costly as well. I bought the car for $6500.00 and have put much money into it. It is all paid off and now I am having these knock sensor, EGR issues. Also, I need struts. They say the suspension is bad on the car (probably front and back) I would not trade this car for anything else though. I love it. I will need to replace the speakers and the stereo as the Bose CD player died and the speakers are beginning to crack.
Favorite Features
Bose sound system before they started cracking. (I know it's my fault for listening too loud.) Look of the front end of car (it looks like a beast).
Suggested Improvements
Better sensors which last longer and harder material for body. Someone hit me going 25 miles an hour and knocked out my headlight, foglight and smashed in the drivers side fender.