1995 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Historic 1995 NissanMaximaQX p

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Historic 1995 NissanMaximaQX performance
By fnaaijkens on

1995 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I have purchased one for Hfl 32000, now EUR15000 in 1997. It had had one owner for a year after being in the showroom for a year. Bought it at 69,000 km (40k miles). I have owned it for 12 years, and the only thing to break down was the dashboard clocks. About after every 350,000 km (200,000 mi) So, I have driven it for 1,300,000 km (800,000 mi) at it still drives like a modern 1-year- old car. It is unbelievable. Because I wanted an automatic, I started out with a Primera for 5 months, then got this one when I was 27 year. Now I'm 40 years and still driving it! Amazing.

Engine performance with kick-down. Fairly good mpg when driving conservatively, and highly acceptable mpg when driving 120mph on the French or German highways (1:10 km/l) Loudspeakers are excellent! Airco is still perfectly good. A yearly $1,500 maintenance keeps it going and going.

I should have take a leather finishing with electric controls. Other than that, the car feels like what every car nowadays have. It still feels modern! I still belong to the 5% fastest drivers. THE BEST BUY EVER. IMAGINE my cost of running! EUR600 insurance per year, EUR7,000 gas...

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review