1995 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Happy Nissan Owner!!

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Review

Happy Nissan Owner!!
By GLE Sedan on

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

I've been very happy with my Maxima purchase. I've only owned the car 4 months, but only routine maintenance is required. (Car has 142,000 miles) No major problems, except bad water pump seal. Minor oil leak, which is the oil pressure switch, diagnosed by my mechanic The 3.0 engine I LOVE, along with the super-quiet, comfortable ride. I thought about trading it in for a '95 Camry (with car payments-no thanks)!! Then I decided not to because my Max is so beautiful in/out, along with the Nissan reliability! Drives too damn good to even THINK about giving him up. Change all fluids regularly and it'll last forever. No car payments! Nissan Maxima is the way to go for reliability!!!!

Gorgeous leather interior, style, tons of power,inner appearance, CD player, sunroof,comfort, the engine and transmission are smooth as silk, reliability, reliability and did I mention reliability?!!! I LOVE the fact that this car has timing chains and not belts. Chains last SO much longer.

Wider rearview mirror, this model is supposed to be equipped with heated front seats and isn't, wider tires, eliminate those damn check engine light problems! Better location for cupholders so drinks don't spill into the tranny shift lock. Remote trunk in a bad location next to my left thigh!