Used 1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

Maximas Rock!!!
By krissyc

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan

What a car!! Haven't owned my Max that long, but the ride, handling and power are awesome!!! Love the comfy leather seats and wood grain design. A very safe, dependable vehicle. Bought for only $3,300 with 139K. What a steal! I'll never get rid of this car! Very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smooth, quiet engine, leather interior, cd, power moonroof, Bose system and ultra reliability and performance!

Better gas mileage, common sensor lights never going out, more exciting exterior design.

Best car ever
By GE

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan

I'll never buy Chevy again. My Nissan is 11 years old and has 200,000 miles and has been the most reliable car I've ever had!!

Maximum Maxima
By fastridingman

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan GLE 4dr Sedan

At 137k this car is running strong, smooth and reliably. Every component works as it should. The car also has great structural integrity. not a single squeak or rattle. This Nissan is superior to similar age Accord in every aspect including fuel mileage. I owned both. The Maxima outguns the Accord -- period. I just installed a set of 17" wheels from an '05 for style. This car is worth the investment. I haven't had to spend much -- front struts and an anti-knock sensor. I plan on another 100,000 fun, trouble free miles with this Maxima. Parts and accessories are readily available. I recommend a new or used Maxima to anyone looking for a good handling, strong running sedan.

Powertrain is exceptional. The 3.0 V6 and automatic transmission are pure silk. I love the passing power. Honda could take a lesson. The optional Bose stereo is a delight.

Later models addressed my few complaints, nicer wheels, better cupholders, stronger headlights.

If you want reliability.....
By AEP

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This is the car to go for, if you need low prive and reliability. I just had the 120K miles service (as recommended by Nissan Manual) and it was all 320$. I have never had a single problem with this car - the engine is powerful , it has enough comfort for a commute car and it goes 23 mpg on the freeway - a good value given the 6 cylinders.

Engine power - reliability

This is a plain car - no fancy stuff inside. If i could name two things that I miss , it's a rear window wiper and passenger seat electronic movement (it's manual, at least in my model)

best car I've ever owned
By jason green

1995 Nissan Maxima Sedan SE 4dr Sedan

This has been an amazing car. I've had for ten years and all I've done is change the oil & buy new OE tires. With 140k miles it's still quick and alot of fun to drive.

Engine- terrific V-6