Used 1995 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

My Perfect Max!!!
By krissyc30

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

I recently purchased this vehicle about a month ago, and am absolutely delighted. NO disappointments. A beautiful, luxurious, smooth ride. I will keep this car until the wheels fall off! Only 139,000 miles and plenty of life left! I've owned many foreign cars and plan to stay with the Maxima. No leaks anywhere on my driveway! This car doesn't leak a thing! Maximas are built to last and I'd recommend anyone looking for a smooth-running, reliable, reasonably- priced sedan. They never die!!!!!

Reliability, engine and tranny silky smooth, leather, comfort, roomy interior, CD and power sunroof. I love how these Maximas have timing chains. No worries!!

Better gas mileage, ($50 for a full tank!), premium required, very sensitive "check engine" light sensors and suspension a little stiff. A little pricey with parts, but pays off in the long-run.

1995 Maxima GLE PERFECTION!!!!!!!!
By chrissy35

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

Runs and drives as if you're on a cloud! VERY smooth and quiet engine and transmission. NO problems, what- so-ever. A pleasure to own. I bought this car with 139,000 on it and you'd never know it. Just routine maintenance. Parts (when they do need replacing) are a little more expensive than american, but is well worth it. These car will last forever. I will drive this car until the wheels fall off! Nissans Rock!!

Leather interior, p-moonroof, Bose audio/cd, exterior heated mirrors, EXTREMELY comfortable, everything is within easy reach, power, wood-grain design, reliability and a very beautifully performing vehicle, looks gorgeous inside & out.

Better gas mileage, more exciting exterior design and make Nissans so the sensors (02, anti-knock, etc.) aren't always in need of repair! You can't improve with perfection!

Maximas Rock!!!
By krissyc

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

What a car!! Haven't owned my Max that long, but the ride, handling and power are awesome!!! Love the comfy leather seats and wood grain design. A very safe, dependable vehicle. Bought for only $3,300 with 139K. What a steal! I'll never get rid of this car! Very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smooth, quiet engine, leather interior, cd, power moonroof, Bose system and ultra reliability and performance!

Better gas mileage, common sensor lights never going out, more exciting exterior design.

Best car ever
By GE

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

I'll never buy Chevy again. My Nissan is 11 years old and has 200,000 miles and has been the most reliable car I've ever had!!

Maximum Maxima
By fastridingman

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE 4dr Sedan

At 137k this car is running strong, smooth and reliably. Every component works as it should. The car also has great structural integrity. not a single squeak or rattle. This Nissan is superior to similar age Accord in every aspect including fuel mileage. I owned both. The Maxima outguns the Accord -- period. I just installed a set of 17" wheels from an '05 for style. This car is worth the investment. I haven't had to spend much -- front struts and an anti-knock sensor. I plan on another 100,000 fun, trouble free miles with this Maxima. Parts and accessories are readily available. I recommend a new or used Maxima to anyone looking for a good handling, strong running sedan.

Powertrain is exceptional. The 3.0 V6 and automatic transmission are pure silk. I love the passing power. Honda could take a lesson. The optional Bose stereo is a delight.

Later models addressed my few complaints, nicer wheels, better cupholders, stronger headlights.