1994 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Awesome car

1994 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GXE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Awesome car
By kacey on

1994 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for just about 4 years now and never had a problem with it. I bought it used and the only thing I had to do was have the cadilic converter cleaned out because I needed and early tuneup. I got the tuneup and have never had the problem again. This car has been the best that I have owned. I had the chance to trade it in and wouldn't. I have come to rely on it as I know it will take me where ever I need it too. Taking it on trips has been a very comfortable experience. We bought a 2002 Olds Alero and my husband has taken my Maxima, (which won't be for long), he loves the car.

It handles better than any vehicle I have owned. I love the seat belt, the comforts. The trunk has more than ample space.

Put the ashtray somewhere you can reach it. I don't have many suggested Improvements. The car in my opinion is the best car out there. You can't even rely on new cars this way. It has been an outstanding vehicle.