1994 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: 8 Years later.

1994 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

GXE Sedan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

8 Years later.
By My Gold 94 Max Pt 2 on

1994 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

After 8 yrs. I finally had to part with this car. Reason the engine was at its end. I bought the car it had 35,000 miles. After 240,000 miles, nearly 200,000 mi I put on myself. This second hand car was great!!! Everything still worked with the proper or minor maintenance. I can't complain to bad it served me well. I had some minor problems, but nothing to second guess me to by another Maxima so I did. I purchased 2002 Max SE 6spd man. The 94 Max interior was a lot quieter less road noise. If anyone finds one that was well taken cared of, jump on it! Great 2nd car for a High/College kid. Read MY Gold 94 Max Date Posted: 02/24/2003

Comfort, reliability, AC/Heat.

Nissan of North America(NONA) needs to improve on their cust serv. I had a fuel filler neck corrosion problem. NONA refused to take care of the problem. Well I fought them and one. It was a recall and no matter who has the car and you live in the north east US. Search the net on recal1