1994 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
The car to run
By Gleno on 05/08/07 09:24 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I've owned three consecutive Maximas over the years: '91, '94, '03. I've not heard of a more consistently reliable and fun to drive vehicle. The ONLY problems I've encountered are fuel injectors which tend to go after 120,000 miles or so. These cars are beyond what you could ask for in reliability. Change the oil, throw in some brake pads when needed, and maybe a muffler over the life of the car, and you won't ever have to worry about anything else.

strong caaaar for a little women
By leon on 08/03/06 06:09 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

My husband bought this car for me when I got my first driving license. I was reluctant about driving this strong monster. After getting the hang of it, I just fall in love with this car. I can be sure the power is there whenever I need it. But when it comes to the gas station, my heart just beat a little faster. Hell it drinks gas !

Can't beat it for the money
By David C. on 02/28/05 13:13 PM (PST)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I have had the car for 5.5 years & 100,000 miles of it's life. At 171K the car doesn't leak a drop of fluid and runs like a scared cat. Normal window regulators, antenna & ABS sensor problems. No transmission problems. At 11 years old the car requires service, love and care. However, for the money, I doubt one can beat the performance & reliability. Unbelievable.

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
By DeeJ on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

After test driving the Maxima two years ago, I realized it was the car for me. Dark green with beige leather and every option imaginable, with quality and reliability to match, I'd recommend the Maxima to everyone I know. It's got great acceleration, handling, build quality, and it's fun to drive. No major repairs to note, other than antenna and passenger-side power window.

Nice Car for the price
By Fugi on 02/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I've had the car a little while now. It has all reoccuring problems of the 3rd generation Max. Window regulators, antenna, and transmission slipage. Other than that its a great bang for the buck. The bose system is easily replaced w/better speakers and a CD player. If ya got music and a peppy car what else do you need. The thing tops out at 135mph with 140k miles. That's reliability... Especially w/me beatin it to hell in my college yrs. If you want a car that will take a lickin' and keep tickin', you got a taker