Everlasting Life? Time will only tell.
By A_FITZ on
1993 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
Mileage recorded 7-8-09 at 233,708 Currently almost 237,000 as of today, 10/20/09 Its got a slight valve ping but that's what happens in older cars I am told. Sometimes you cant hear it though when its heated. But other then that, this car, is without a doubt, reliable. It seems like it might last forever, who knows. It runs like a champ. It runs... like a champ. No other if ands or buts about it. Its a beast for an older car, those 6 cylinders are real nice. Gets me from Point A to Point B and it picks up real quick if I want it to. Love the white gauges. I do agree when people say it was ahead of its time. Simply put, this cars a CHAMP. Runs like a CHAMP, IS a CHAMP.
Favorite Features
-145MPH highest speed on speedometer ((Afraid to take it higher then 125.. thinks a ****in beast.)) -Lots of HorsePOWAH! More POWAH then you need, and love it, and doesn't cost you extremely bad either on gas. -Front Grill with Nissan on it. The front of this car is unique. -Lasts.
Suggested Improvements
-Needs a wing maybe -Sometimes the alarm goes off by itself over and over again at 11. Then again..older car. -Lowered suspension. Just a tad from the factory setting at the least.