1992 nissan maxima
By Paul Sean. on
1992 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan
I have had this car for 7 years and driven it approx 130k miles to a current 183k. It has been extremely reliable except for an auto transmission that went out at 60k and the dealer covered. After that I changed trans fluid about every 3 oil changes or 9000 miles. Other than normal stuff brakes tires alternator hoses belts and half shafts it's been a great car. The only thing the manufacturer could have done better was to design the power window transmissions/cables ect... better because all have had to be replaced. I would recommend to remove door panels and lube the window trans components from time to time.
Favorite Features
How it was put together and designed to work on. There are panels or accesses to get to maintain items and you don't have to dissaseble the entire car everytime it's worked on. The engineers did thier homework!
Suggested Improvements