Great Car
By Johns3 on
1991 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan
This was my first car and I am very glad I bought it. I considered many different cars, and chose the maxima. I especially like the handling capabilities that is has. I have done a lot of hard driving in this car, and it has held up amazingly well. The suspension has handled everything that I have thrown under it, and still askes for more. The only problems that I have had, are that the air seal around the doors is starting to crack, and my trnsmission had an unusual and untimely demise. Other than that, this is one of the best cars I hace ever driven.
Favorite Features
This car accelerates faster than some of the cars that are new today, and has an unbelievable top speed of over 130mph. The car has wonderfull steering that is very responsive. This car had a nice bose stereo as well, but I replaced mine with a more powerful stereo.
Suggested Improvements
This car needs to have cup holders. The clock built into the dash could also be a little more reliable. The wheels could use to be larger for cosmetic purposes, and the engine could be a little larger.