1990 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
1990 nissan maxima review
By DvWoot on 08/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

This is an excelent car.With the proper care, and a little extra money to put into it this car will last a lifetime.It's a very comfortable ride with lots of room.I highly recomend this car to anyone .

Live on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Hawk522 on 06/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

I bought my Maxima brand new in '90. As of today (6.26.02) with 143k miles on my MAX the engine still purrs !!!!! Certainly one of the best cars I have had the pleasure of driving every day.

Good times!
By mrchildogs on 06/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

Purchased my 1990 Maxima in 1997 with ~70000 miles on it. It has performed beautifully since then. I've never had any performance problems with the engine. I've done regular, routine maintenance on it and I've replaced several worn out parts (brake calipers, starter motor, timing belt). A great car, well worth the price!

StillSpry
By TexasTom on 06/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

Only complaint I have is the power windows don't hold up. I've replaced 3 or 4 over the years.

Nissan Maxima for life!!
By JenNMS on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan Maxima GXE 4dr Sedan

The Maxima was the first vehicle that I purchased on my own. When I bought the car it had 2000 miles on it. Thus, the love affair started! This has been the best car that I have ever seen or owned! It now has 217,000 miles! I have to replace the starter once, the clutch once and the timing belt numerous times. My husband now drives the car as his work vehicle and loves it almost as much as I do. I recently purchased another Maxima and so far I am having the same luck as I did with the first one. All I can say is that you definately get what you pay for with Nissan.

1990 Maxima
By on 03/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

This car has been extremely reliable and fun to drive. Cost of ownership over the years has been minimal. I now have 150,000 miles on the car with no major problems of any kind.

Great car
By Gary Bucey on 03/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I bought the car with 81,000 miles on it and haven't had any problems with it other than regular maintenance. Very smooth ride, excellent engine, plenty of power. Very tight and well built car. I would buy another one in a minute.

Still in love
By Mr. M. on 03/07/02 16:41 PM (PST)

1990 Nissan Maxima SE 4dr Sedan

I purchased my 90" five years ago w/76k. Since,I have had to replace all four window regulators, six injectors,the manifolds and a transmission at 165k. The car now runs as good as new w/orig. showroom look. Im going to keep her another 100k! Racing Red/charcoal cloth & Bose in TX.