2013 Nissan Leaf Consumer Review: 100 percent satisfied

2013 Nissan Leaf - Consumer Review

100 percent satisfied
By sampsr on

2013 Nissan Leaf SL 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

We leased the 2013 SL in June and completely satisfied with the car at this point. They did a great job making it as much like driving a conventional car, which my wife likes. We spent ab out a year thinking about how it would fit our lifestyle and could not think of a single instance were we would be "stuck" without a gasoline motor. I charges quickly with the 240 volt charger. The dashboard technology is great and easy to interpret.

Favorite Features

Driving past gas stations. We save over $100 to $120 per month by driving this car. I know this because I download the driving history stats to an Excel spreadsheet from the car's Internet portal. Being able to find a destination and download it to the car (via an iPhone app) is great. The all around view works very well and makes it easy to park. I can get 75 plus miles with a combination of city and Interstate driving using Eco mode and enhanced regenerative braking mode. No problem driving 60 - 70 mph. Plenty of room for 4 and the seats go down easily to carry cargo.

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the back up alarm. All small late model cars are too quiet to hear in a parking garage so I don't see the point.