2014 Nissan Juke NISMO Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Juke NISMO - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Amazing car
By mltabarez

2014 Nissan Juke NISMO NISMO 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I nicknamed it "The Ugly Duckling" because my first instinct was to NOT buy it. However, my husband and son fell in love with it and I agreed because it's a Nissan (this is our 5th Nissan) and a manual (I hate automatic cars). My husband drove it exclusively for the first month until I tried it out. I refuse to give it back! I've been driving for more than 40 years and this car is the BEST I've ever driven. It has incredible power, amazing maneuverability, and is good on gas. There are NO blind spots. Really grabs the road.

Very fast acceleration. No blind spots. Good on gas. Well loaded with navegation and other features. Even though it uses premium gas, it gives good mileage. Even trunk space, while limited, is well designed to maximize usage. Everything is comfortable inside. Often, cars with manual transmissions do not come loaded. This one does.

Shifting into reverse is uncomfortable for a woman with a small hand (me). I can't grab the stick shift with my hand from the top while pulling up on the ring I must raise to go into reverse, so I have to put my hand around it like a wine glass, from below, which is a little difficult. The sun visors go too low and don't let you see out the windshield and don't cover the sides well. These are the only two things I'd modify.