2013 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: Fun with Compromises

2013 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD CVT Automatic)

Fun with Compromises
By phranc68 on

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my Juke. I was looking for a unique, sporty, AWD for my new car and found all that and more in my new Juke. We already have a minivan, so the small spaces of the Juke are not an issue. Fun, responsive, eye catching. Most of the controls are intuitive and the "manual" CVT option actually works pretty well, giving the driver real control over the power.

Love the I-drive. Choosing between ECO, Normal and Sport allows you to match your needs. ECO on the highway...Sport on the back roads and Normal on the run to the supermarket. Being able to set the Climate system to a ECO setting is also unique and perfect for where I live (Washington State) where it never gets too cold or hot. Bluetooth, Navigation and Back-up camera all work well.

Arm Rests. I have the armrest accessory installed, which helps, but it also blocks the use of the second cup holder. Could be designed better. Also the front bumper, with the three holes and no mesh or other screening puts the radiator at undo risk from any pebble popping up. I installed some aftermarket solutions that should be stock.