Used 2013 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Fun with Compromises
By phranc68

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my Juke. I was looking for a unique, sporty, AWD for my new car and found all that and more in my new Juke. We already have a minivan, so the small spaces of the Juke are not an issue. Fun, responsive, eye catching. Most of the controls are intuitive and the "manual" CVT option actually works pretty well, giving the driver real control over the power.

Love the I-drive. Choosing between ECO, Normal and Sport allows you to match your needs. ECO on the highway...Sport on the back roads and Normal on the run to the supermarket. Being able to set the Climate system to a ECO setting is also unique and perfect for where I live (Washington State) where it never gets too cold or hot. Bluetooth, Navigation and Back-up camera all work well.

Arm Rests. I have the armrest accessory installed, which helps, but it also blocks the use of the second cup holder. Could be designed better. Also the front bumper, with the three holes and no mesh or other screening puts the radiator at undo risk from any pebble popping up. I installed some aftermarket solutions that should be stock.

So much fun
By cherokeegirl71

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have liked the look of the Juke since I first saw it in 2011. Have had mine now for almost 2 months. I average 29.2 mpg in economy mode, which blows my jeep out the water. Sport mode is addictive. The ride is comfortable, I love all the bells and whistles. It handles well, responds to steering and foot pedals quickly. It is fun to drive, the reaction of a sports car with the safety of an SUV. There is not a lot of cargo room, but enough for a trip to the grocery store. Drop the seats down and lots of room.

My favorite feature is the choice of drive mode. The economy mode maximized fuel by also adjusting the climate for you. Next, I don't know which I like better, the Rockford Fosgate speakers, the heated seats, the moonroof, no keys! . . .

The only thing I could suggest would be a little more storage, but then again, the more storage you have the more junk you accumulate.

Awesome car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts
By jaypep

2013 Nissan Juke NISMO 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is amazing. While the interior is lacking in some specifics (back seats aren't faux suede like the front seats, interior lighting is almost non-existent, storage lacking for front seats) the exterior aesthetics are awesome. LED DRLs, though they turn off when the headlamps are turned on, skirting to make it look lower, 18" alloy rims specific to the Nismo and a reimagined spoiler. The drive is amazing in a 6 speed MT and the car handles wonderfully on mountain roads. The only real downside is that Nissan cosmetic parts are backordered for upwards of 5 months on these puppies, and Nissan doesn't seem to assist their customers when it's brought to their attention.

Nismo badging on the interior and exterior, suede and leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather wrapped shifter knob, navigation package with iPod ready connections, controls on the steering wheel, handling on mountain roads

More storage space in the front (console), better interior lighting like a dome light in the back. Nissan needs to keep cosmetic parts on hand for fender benders - they happen all the time in large cities. 5 months for a bumper on backorder is just outright ridiculous.

Excellent value for your buck
By distinct

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The design got my attention right at the first time. specs are impressive real value for a sporty yet powerful small suv/crossover. i liked it in all ways. great new look, great horsepower, great gas mileage and low price what else can i bargain. Power always matters in a city environment when you are trying to merge into the road after getting out of a supermarket/mall , while hesitating at a color changing signal light :). Not every one like its looks but i feel being unique is always something which matters.

Turbocharge engine, gas, style and price

little more legroom in the rear row, i have kids 7 month old and 4 yrs old. car seats taking out or installing or adjusting is pain and for a person little bigger in size its not going to be pleasant ride in the back.

Great Little Car!
By nismo_gtr

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently got my 2013 Nissan Juke and I enjoy driving it. My odometer reading is about 700 miles but I'm getting good mileage out of this little car. My average combined consumption is 32.8 mpg and the highest that I got was 34.3 mpg, which I think is good for a turbocharged vehicle. I like the style inside and out. Great little car!