2013 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
Fun with Compromises
By phranc68 on 07/07/14 14:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my Juke. I was looking for a unique, sporty, AWD for my new car and found all that and more in my new Juke. We already have a minivan, so the small spaces of the Juke are not an issue. Fun, responsive, eye catching. Most of the controls are intuitive and the "manual" CVT option actually works pretty well, giving the driver real control over the power.

So much fun
By cherokeegirl71 on 05/13/14 09:25 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have liked the look of the Juke since I first saw it in 2011. Have had mine now for almost 2 months. I average 29.2 mpg in economy mode, which blows my jeep out the water. Sport mode is addictive. The ride is comfortable, I love all the bells and whistles. It handles well, responds to steering and foot pedals quickly. It is fun to drive, the reaction of a sports car with the safety of an SUV. There is not a lot of cargo room, but enough for a trip to the grocery store. Drop the seats down and lots of room.

Awesome car, but don't expect Nissan to have parts
By jaypep on 03/08/14 08:25 AM (PST)

2013 Nissan Juke NISMO 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is amazing. While the interior is lacking in some specifics (back seats aren't faux suede like the front seats, interior lighting is almost non-existent, storage lacking for front seats) the exterior aesthetics are awesome. LED DRLs, though they turn off when the headlamps are turned on, skirting to make it look lower, 18" alloy rims specific to the Nismo and a reimagined spoiler. The drive is amazing in a 6 speed MT and the car handles wonderfully on mountain roads. The only real downside is that Nissan cosmetic parts are backordered for upwards of 5 months on these puppies, and Nissan doesn't seem to assist their customers when it's brought to their attention.

Excellent value for your buck
By distinct on 07/08/13 11:15 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The design got my attention right at the first time. specs are impressive real value for a sporty yet powerful small suv/crossover. i liked it in all ways. great new look, great horsepower, great gas mileage and low price what else can i bargain. Power always matters in a city environment when you are trying to merge into the road after getting out of a supermarket/mall , while hesitating at a color changing signal light :). Not every one like its looks but i feel being unique is always something which matters.

Great Little Car!
By nismo_gtr on 07/04/13 19:09 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently got my 2013 Nissan Juke and I enjoy driving it. My odometer reading is about 700 miles but I'm getting good mileage out of this little car. My average combined consumption is 32.8 mpg and the highest that I got was 34.3 mpg, which I think is good for a turbocharged vehicle. I like the style inside and out. Great little car!

Awesome car!
By lianamcl on 04/08/13 12:56 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2012 Juke for 16 months and have 26,000 miles already! It's cute, sexy, and out performs anything I've owned to date. Traded in a 2000 Wrangler and was really afraid I'd be disappointed... NO WAY!! I love it!

6 Speed is The Way to Go
By chalper on 02/12/13 17:14 PM (PST)

2013 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

A manual Juke is a blast to drive. The clutch, shift linkage and synchos are top notch, and give a sport car feel to the vehicle.It handles well ( moderate lean on aggressive cornering) for a CUV, and the steering is quite quick and precise.Brakes have a good feel as well.There is little cargo area, with the seat up, but when I need to haul something, the seat quickly folds and it is adeqaute for normal Home Depot and Costco runs. If you want to tote a 4X8 sheet of plywood or an XMAS tree, get a truck.I wanted a sporty driving vehicle, with a little cargo capability (our BMW Convertible is no help there), so the little Juke is perfect. No CVT for me, it would spoil the Juke's character.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Juke in VA is:

$129 per month*