So far, so good. Wanted something SMALL
By juraszek on
2012 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
Have had this car for about two months now. I purchased this auto because it is very easy to steer and also has the AWD feature. It is very easy to maneuver & park. The turbo really provides bursts of energy, especially when using the "Sport" mode. I am getting around 29 to 31 MPG in town. Haven't yet taken it on a long drive, but figure I will get more MPG using the "economy" mode. I love the looks, the handling, & the weight of it. I was looking to replace a 2000 VW Beetle. Interior could be nicer, but it does have heated seats. They need to add an "auto down" button for passenger seat and add electric adjustable driver's seat. I wanted something quick and nimble & easy to drive.
Favorite Features
Exterior styling, turbo, ability to change engine modes, gas mileage (I know some complain about it, but mine has been great so far). Moon roof.
Suggested Improvements
Needs better sound insulation. Rides somewhat rough on bumpy roads, but nothing like the monster 2010 Mazda CX7 that I had. That thing killed my back! Electric seat adjusters, lighting in rear seat area, auto down option for passenger window. Better shocks / shock absorption, but I am hoping to fix that with better shocks in the future.