2012 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: It Grows On You

2012 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD CVT Automatic)

It Grows On You
By cappecan on

2012 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just recently purchased my Juke, and I must say it is quite a unique vehicle. The interior is very modern and 21st century, providing you with a space age feel. Seating is moderatly comfortable, however rear seating is a litte cramped as is head room. Some say the outside is hideous replicating a praying mantis or some sort of bug. This look is not for everyone, and it's either a take it or leave it for most buyers. Driving it is a blast especially in sport mode. It has some pick up and go to it when you need, and the ECO mode when you want to be green. MPG is not what it should be, however you do have to remember this is an SUV.

Navigation, bluetooth, AUX, 3 selectable drive modes, and heated seats. I'm amazed at all the features this SUV has for the price I paid for it. Not to mention the fact that it has on demand AWD. That is not the usual on cars today. POWER!!!!

Storage space is very minimal. MPG is no where near advertised even in constant ECO mode. Rear seating is limited and cramped.