I LOVE MY JUKE!
By 86bandit on
2012 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I purchased my JUKE SV AWD at the beginning of the month in Electric Blue. I LOVE it! I traded an 06 Buick Rendezvous w/ all the trimmings and only 22-23mpg. Heard a lot of flack about JUKE's lack of mpg, however, I commute 50 miles one way daily, 1/3=2 lane hwy 1/3=interstate 1/3=city, and I'm getting 27-29mpg. I have NO idea why I have never driven a Nissan before now, but it will be difficult for me to drive anything BUT in the future. It's been called a baby hippo, and alligator, etc. I choose to think of it as my frog on steroids! AND I don't see many of them on the road, so that makes it more unique. :) Love, love, LOVE IT!!!
Favorite Features
Enjoy the sunroof, 17" wheels, bluetooth capability rocks, the unique look of the vehicle inside and out is awesome, and all of the technology in general is pretty amazing.
Suggested Improvements
Definitely think the SV model should've had lighted mirrors, a light inside the glovebox would have been nice, maybe a 6-disc CD player, and a small armrest/storage compartment vs. the "little cubby" between the front seats would make this vehicle darn near perfect.