2012 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
Nissan compensation
By sec2011juke on 04/17/13 15:54 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Juke owners seem to mostly be in agreement that their cars are not getting the mpg numbers that were advertised. Mine should be getting 30mpg highway and it it does well to get to 23.5. MANY other auto makers have had models with this problem and they have compensated owners for the problem. WHY is Nissan refusing? Dealerships I've spoken to say they get regular complaints about the Juke mpg; the internet is loaded with customer compaints. I was advised to call the 1-800-Nissan1 by my dealership to try to get some compensation. When I called, I was told that there is NOTHING offered to resolve this problem. [non-permissible content removed].

Awesome
By mixie1 on 02/19/13 05:49 AM (PST)

2012 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I don't know why all the negative comments about MPG. If you put a lot of miles on a vehicle, use ECO. This car is zippy enough without having the turbo on all the time. I am getting 28 mpg combined highway and city. Can't complain about that. I love everything about this car.

"Dont Watch the gas gauge is Right!"
By speedboat2 on 09/17/12 17:46 PM (PDT)

2012 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Other reviews regarding poor gas mileage is what I found to be true. Fun car to drive, especially with the turbo that all models have, but gas mileage is bad. Alot of plastic parts inside that I can see not lasting the lie of the vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.