2011 Nissan Juke 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Yup- LA traffic and I

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

Yup- LA traffic and I bought a manual!
By reviewer09 on

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I spent months researching cars- some of the reviews on the Juke were plain scary- poor gas mileage, hate the interior, not comfortable, etc. I've had 2 Pathfinders (with all the bells and whistles) and can't do the gas anymore. Have only the Juke for 2 weeks, but have put 1K miles already- too fun! Love the 6 speed, love the handling, love this car!! For all of the complainers, did you not see the styling? The (sparkly!) plastic on the inside (easier to clean- I have a boy!!)? Oh, and I also average 29.7 mpg. My "complaint"- wish the gas tank was a bit bigger! I put a 3 for reliability because, well, I haven't had it for 5+ years, so I don't know but I hope it's like my Pathfinders. Love it

Favorite Features

Of course I love the styling! But really, I love how it drives- again, I live in LA and this car just zips all over, responsive handling. Every morning, I look forward to driving my commute! Yeah, really, how many people say that!

Suggested Improvements

I just wish the gas tank was larger, but guess what- I already knew it was small (that research before I made a vehicle purchase- complainers- try that sometime, otherwise, you just sound ignorant) and Nissan should offer this in the orange that the bland Rogue comes in- turn up the colors!!