Unique and Capable
By nicholasr on
2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I recently traded my 2004 Jeep Liberty in for a silver SV AWD Juke. After 300 miles or so, initial impressions are that the Juke is fun to drive, very capable on icy roads and seems bigger on the inside than it actually is. The ride is smooth for a small car and road noise is minimal. I seem to be averaging 23 mpg right now while using AWD-V most of the time.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth The voice recognition seems to work well. Auto Climate Set temperature and forget about it. AWD Have mainly used AWD-V - worked well on recent icy roads. Will probably test FWD mode to see if mpg increases. I-CON interface Fun to use and less buttons crowding up the dash. I did have to turn the button illumination all the way up so I could see them in sunny conditions. Intelligent key Still getting use to but nice to just walk up to car, press button on door handle and open door. Works with trunk door as well.
Suggested Improvements
Arm rest an arm rest would be nice for longer trips Front driver seat One of the levers on left side of seat makes the seat go higher but it seems to be more of the back part than the whole seat which results in less thigh support than I am use to Brakes seem fine but not as strong as previous vehicles I have had Misc. I have noticed a small rattle on the front passenger side. Still trying to figure out what is causing it. Generally, wouldn't expect to hear any rattles in a car that is only a few weeks off the lot.