Ugly to some, but I love it!
By Garry on
2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
One distinctive little mover! Ok, since I am 55+ years old the purchase was not a "mid-life" thing. I was looking for something small and economical for "my" car, but something with the guts to survive in the I95 corridor. Can you say, "Juke TURBO"? I fear no merge lane, winding back road, or even the Cross-Bronx in this tight, agile, little car. Don't get me wrong, I am not the guy doing 1100 miles an hour in the left lane but I am not the guy doing 45 in the right lane. Safe, FUN to drive, and relatively comfortable. Driving in the snow should be interesting though. We'll see. All in all, just what I was looking for!
Favorite Features
From the engine to the rubber on the road, excellent application of well tuned fly-by-wire technology, and engineering. Great interior, too.
Suggested Improvements
As others have mentioned, no arm rest. Location of the display-change button for the driver display is in a bad place. NISSAN, stop trying to keep me from "running with scissors" and provide an over-ride for the NAV and Phone functions. More dangerous to find a place to stop!