2011 Nissan Juke 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - nothing make

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

nothing make
By mikgyver on

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I've owned 5 Jeeps. I like the outdoors. But I've also owned a Mustang GT covertible, Camaro and Celica GT convertible. I like sporty intentions. But most recently, I owned a Vibe for it's thrifty gas mileage and unimaginable practicality. Some how, in a mash up of odds and angles and curves, all those vehicles were combined into one ... and it works! Slide behind the wheel, and it feels sporty. Suddenly, you start noticing the cues all over. Put it in motion, and it feels the perfect height. Rally cross comes to mind. Like you can carve up a twisty mountain road until the pavement ends, and not even slow down as you dig into a good two-track. And I don't have to feel gas-guilty.

Favorite Features

Crisp handling-abundant power-manual tranny! Perfect ride height. Styling so discombobulated that it works perfectly, anything less would be wrong. Sports car details everywhere ... swollen fenders, lights visible on the hood, sloping dash, arched windshield, motorcycle tank console. Feel like a rock star driving it.

Suggested Improvements

AWD with manual. Bluetooth audio! Full size nav. Decent speakers. Leather options like the Murano (not just black). A little more rear seat space. Center exhaust. Towing? Non-metallic exterior colors. Red interior trim without maroon cloth. Shorter throw shifter/clutch. Put the start button where the hazzard is. Something to strap the hatch open when hauling. Front passenger seat flip down. Wheel options. Get rid of the crome U on the grill. Real carpet, not fuzz. HID headlights, LED taillights (maybe clear lenses). A little more crazy on the inside.