My Fun Ride
By traderguy17 on
2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I tested the JUKE on Sunday 1/3/11 and loved the acceleration. I traded my 2009 Dodge Caliber which I had been trying to get more kick in acceleration. The JUKE convinced me to trade. I enjoy showing off for now and trying to slow down. It is difficult to do when you constantly see the others way in your back view mirror.
Favorite Features
Difinitely the Turbo which I've never driven with one. Makes such a difference with a 4-cyl. Steering and accerations is great. The ECO Mode is for saving gas and take off slow but turbo kicks in regardless to move you down the road. Like the extra cargo space under the back seats. Looking forward to purchasing the fog-lights, spoiler and the lite-JUKE kick panels.
Suggested Improvements
I would like a better style glove/box. Don't like the flat shelf & try to get things to sit on it. I would also prefer the rear head-rest to be resessed into the seat body. This would give more rear view ability. Cup holders could be designed to hold different size cups. Finally there are the air-vents. Finger tip movement rough to use and having to aim the directional flow off my fingers on the steering wheel. are the air-vents that align the radio. Difficulty using my finger tip to adjust and have to align to blow off my fingers.