My favorite car ever!
By prideinlife on
2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I've had my 2011 Juke SL for a little while now and it's without a doubt my favorite car I've ever owned! I can't agree with all of the reviews saying the gas mileage is bad; I drive city and highway and my average is about 27 MPG. That's pretty good considering I use regular unleaded, like to hit the gas and zoom and don't drive to intentionally raise my MPG. This car is pure fun to drive! Zippy, comfortable on the inside (even with a bulky toddler seat in the back), loaded with features (mine came with the color changing lights inside) and super attractive. I have people stop me and ask me about it all of the time. :) Don't think I'll be trading this one in any time soon!
Favorite Features
I love the navigation, the different driving modes and options, the intellikey, the hands free bluetooth and the iPhone/iPod integration. This car is loaded to the top with features! It even came with LED lights that illuminate the floorboard and cupholders. It will cycle through 20 different colors or you can set it to one color. It's super, super sweet! That's the feature people seem to notice the most at night.
Suggested Improvements
I really can't think of any. This is a car that I really love to drive (I even "forget" things at the store some times, so I'm sent back out). :)