2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: Love/hate relationship develop

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD CVT Automatic)

Love/hate relationship developing
By jasfan on

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

There is a lot about this car I really like. Styling. Fun to drive. And they REALLY missed the mark in a couple of key areas. The fuel economy is killing me. I am a 70-mph highway driver, and at 4,000-plus miles this vehicle gets 20-22 mpg. My Audi A5 got 29-30 mpg in the same driving conditions, and my 2006 Cadillac Escalade, with 118,000 miles got 17-18 mpg. This single issue may cause me to sell this car by spring if it does not improve. I am an EASY driver. Tires and brakes normally last 60k - 70k miles with me. Slow stops and starts. And I drive 3,000-plus miles per month. So with an EPA rating of 25/30, this disappointment is major. And on premium fuel.

Styling. Fun to drive factor. Bluetooth. Really decent radio for price point.

Fuel economy, fuel economy, fuel economy. Poor driver seat positioning, support, and comfort for anything but short drive. NO storage of value. No shield available for cargo area. Vehicle seems to have an electrical ghost as well, affecting bluetooth and auxiliary port. Torque steer of days gone bye.