2011 Nissan Juke 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Love this little thing!

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Review

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love this little thing!
By Benita Calloway on

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I am absolutely in LOVE with this car! Unlike most reviews I've read, I particularly love the exterior styling! The interior is simply icing on the cake! This car is very sporty, has great pick up and handles extremely well on the road. I traded in a Nissan Armada for this primarily to save on gas. While it gets much better gas mileage than the Armada, I have not managed to get 32 mpg like the estimates state. I will admit I typically drive in normal mode. The black leather interior with red stitching is really nice. I also like the chrome door handles inside. The 17 inch wheels are nice too. So far, I'm extremely happy with this purchase.

Favorite Features

Wide body, 17 inch tires, red stitching on black leather seats, push button start up and chrome door handles inside.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint with this car is no armrest for the driver. I really miss that, and I often find myself searching for a place to rest my arm. Also, the back seat could use a little more leg room.