2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: Just got my Juke

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Review

Just got my Juke
By Todd Stevens on

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

All I can say is wow! I initially ignored this car based on exterior looks. Then my wife bought a Rogue while I was considering a Honda CR-Z. I needed a good mileage car for city driving. I really wasn't expecting much. but when you drive this thing, hang onto the steering wheel, because it's got serious jump from a dead start. also while cruising on the highway at 60 mph you can jump up to 80 quickly and blow away anyone. Take a test drive and you will not be disappointed. For the interior the premium cloth seats are very comfy for my bad back (why I ditched my leather seats on last vehicle). Buttons and controls are in convenient locations. Drives like my old 350Z with a tad less power.

Acceleration from stop and passing people, optional manual shift, Bluetooth hands free phone, XM Radio, push button ignition, auto temp control

Daytime running lights, power seats, don't let dealers sell until they know more about it
By carshopping13
on 03/06/11 08:39 AM (PST)

Hey, Todd. I am looking at the Juke and would love to hear if you still love the car after having it for over 4 months. How's the gas mileage?