Juke a car with personality!
By arckenben on
2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
I have owned a Juke since July 23, 2011 and I have loved every minute of it. It looks like no other. It looks alive, active, like it could pounce on smaller prey! To drive it is to smile. Has tons of torque and feels lightning quick. Grips the road like mad…I have DRIVEN this car my friends! It is one of the most fun to drive cars I have ever owned. When you grab it by the short hairs and put your foot into it there is a bit of front wheel torque steer, however the traction control will keep you in line…unless you turn it off and know what you are doing. It is a very exciting fun ride. Gets a lot of attention at the pump and parking lots. Inside the car has 3 driving modes, eco, normal and sport. Each provides a bit of a different feel. From Eco setting compared to Sport is like Jekyll and Hyde! I drive the wheels off my Juke and still get 25.9 MPG in city. Don’t buy a Juke for the gas mileage, which is not bad considering your driving a Turbo with 0-60 in about 7 sec (with my lead foot and a stick shift). Buy a Juke if you love to drive. It is an exciting yet affordable car that has a personality you can love. The Juke guarantees to put a smile on your face when you drive it. Which is what I am going to do now.