2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: I love my Juke

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo CVT Automatic)

I love my Juke
By Casey on

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I fell in love with this car from the day that I saw it on the Nissan website. The interior of the car is unlike any I have ever seen before. I LOVE being able to switch from climate mode to drive mode with the touch of a button. The car has very little blind spots. I love the look of a two door car when really it has 4 doors. This car is so different that I actually had a cop on a motorcycle pull up beside me just to ask me how I was enjoying the car. I have had this car for just over a month now and I have no complaints. It has a good speaker system as well if you like jam sessions. So far this car is great, not looking forward to future recalls though... Hope this review helps!

Honeycomb patterned seats. Sparkles in the console. 3 different driving modes eco, normal, and sport. You can control the temp of the air all the way from 60 to I think 90 degrees F. Bluetooth. Navigation. Huge windshield.

A way to tell that you have turned the car off (my boyfriend left my car running 6 1/2 hours one night at our local fair because the car is so quiet you couldn't hear it running.)