Gun Metallic Juke
By pavlova on
2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
Had three BMW's and three SAAB's. Wanted something unique and suv-like that wasn't huge or a gas guzzler. The Juke fit the bill. Knew I wanted a turbo after having my SAABs. Researched cars for quite sometime and narrowed my choice down to two, a MINI and the Juke. After test driving both vehicles, the Juke won me over. Love the unique styling and handling.The AWD was a feature I wanted for the winters in the northeast. It's the perfect size for our family of three,my husband,myself and our Rhodesian Ridgeback. The heated leather seats are comfortable and supportive. It isn't a luxury car but I wasn't looking for a luxury car.
Favorite Features
It's difficult to give a fair assessment as to the reliability of the vehicle since I've only had it a short time.I hope it does not disappoint. Favorite features are: turbo, good gas mileage, heated leather seats,AWD, unique exterior styling,power sliding moonroof, navigation system w/ 5.0" color touch screen,bluetooth hands free phone,push button ignition,remote keyless entry,USB port for iPod and 60/40 split fold flat rear seats. All these goodies for no additional cost (unlike the MINI).
Suggested Improvements
Could have used some more storage pockets or compartments up front on the driver's and passenger's side but that's it. This crossover has it all!