Great car for the money
By zoolander1 on
2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I bought this car yesterday. I test drove it last week. I downgraded from a 2009 A4 quattro premium as I wanted to lower my debt. I liked how the car feels for the money: at $20k it offers great value with its strong turbo engine. I loved the seats materials although I feel they sit low and I'm 5'11". I also liked the stereo features and the stiff handling which gives you the sporty feeling. Not a boring car. I still have to experience the claimed MPG which in the manual tranny is a little lower that in the CVT.
Favorite Features
4 disc brakes, stereo features and connectivity, sunroof, ride height, engine tuning and power. The quality of the interior materials is average for its segment but the layout is 'cool'. The seats' fabric, the center console's look with the stick shift, push botton start/keyless entry feature.
Suggested Improvements
Needs at least one more AC outlet. The transmission has a 6th gear yet the car sounds busy at 70 mph @3000 RPM, I wonder what's the point of the 6th gear. The eco/normal/sport driving mode monitor display looks cartoonish. The I-con system or whatever you call it wasn't a selling point for me, looks cartoonish and I could easily live without it.