2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Review: Fun, Fun, Fun

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Review

Fun, Fun, Fun
By Gary on

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

First, I love the looks of my white SL - very distinctive. Next, it is one fun drive. You can select Normal, Sport, and Eco drives with a button push. In the first two, it is a screamer. Eco is mild mannered, but will get you better gas mileage. I am 6'2" and am very comfortable driving. It is one of the easiest cars to drive that I have ever had. Brakes are great. Air conditioning is excellent as expected. The SL is loaded with features and an excellent value for the price. The black leather seats with red stitching and red trim features is awesome. I am an elder who likes cars and I buy a new one every couple of years. This is definitely my favorite driving car.

Three driving modes which you can change on the fly with a push of a button. The cool buttons to change drives and temperature - check these out! Great seats. Fun to drive. The option to shift through six 'gears' even though it has a CVT. Plenty of power. Great sound system. Fold down rear seats.

Better gas mileage. I have only had it for about a week. If I drive it in Normal or Sport, I will get less than 20. I am trying to drive it economically to see if I can get the EPA estimates. Although I like to be green, this car is so much fun to drive, my green side has faded somewhat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review