Finally not a cookie-cutter body type
By msbeanz on
2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)
Love at first test drive, love the quick throttle repsonse, never drove a car that was actually fun to drive ! this makes me excited for my daily 52 mile round trip to work. I sold my 06 Mazda 3i to get this Juke SV & it was the best sale I have ever made ! very smooth ride, quiet & the MPG is awesome ! similar size gas tank compared to my Mazda 3 & I seem to be using less gas in the Juke, so I have to wonder, all you reviews that said it gets horrible MPG do you never take it off the sport mode & drive like a maniac ? I love how the bullfrog body is like no other manufacturers out there, & it fits all my needs as a 4-dr since I plan on having kids somedays. motorcycle-like interior is cool!
Favorite Features
Turbo engine, blue tooth & the fact that it reads you who is calling before you answer!, 4 doors, push start button- which was made for us females who are sick of digging thru our purses each time for keys, no more w/ this car as long as it's in your purse or pocket you are good to go, miles available until nxt fill, tire pressure reading if low, quite sound when locking w/ the button on the drivers handle, sterring wheel buttons- cant live w/out them once you get used to them, & I like how they made the buttons change when u press either climate or drive mode, smart way to stash lots of buttons. & love the fact that now i only have to tint 2 windows instead of 5 ! I love the very dark tint!
Suggested Improvements
A middle console/ arm rest would be nice soley to have more personal hidden storage, all you get is the glove box, which by the way I still havent figured out how to lock w/ the valet key that's inside the intelligent key.... if anyone has please email me & make me feel stupid :) Just a few more inches for the rear passengers would have been good, but at 5'5 med build, I fit well with the front seat all the way back. The drivers seat is not made for "larger" ppl as, I weight 170 & have womanly hips & any bigger & the seatbelt would bother my hips being so close to it every day in such a small seat. rear hatchback cover would also have been nice for privacy of items when shopping :)