2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
LOVE MY JUKE
By Ram on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I fell in love with the looks and when i took it for a test drive couldn't think of anything else but to own it. I have had the Juke for a month now and i love everything about it

Fun to drive with high quailty
By Steve on 11/27/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have driven it for 1 week, very happy to drive it. High quality can be found interior. Eco mode is a little weak but good EPA, I most drove by Normal mode, enough power for driving, Sport just for fun on the country back-way. some people often ask me about the car when I pump it or park.

High Quality, Fun to drive
By Steven on 11/27/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I had drove it for 1 week, very happy to drive it. High quality can be found interior. Eco mode is a little weak but good EPA, I most drove by Normal mode, enough power for driving, Sport just for fun on the country back-way. some people often ask me about the car when I pump it or park.

Ugly to some, but I love it!
By Garry on 11/26/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

One distinctive little mover! Ok, since I am 55+ years old the purchase was not a "mid-life" thing. I was looking for something small and economical for "my" car, but something with the guts to survive in the I95 corridor. Can you say, "Juke TURBO"? I fear no merge lane, winding back road, or even the Cross-Bronx in this tight, agile, little car. Don't get me wrong, I am not the guy doing 1100 miles an hour in the left lane but I am not the guy doing 45 in the right lane. Safe, FUN to drive, and relatively comfortable. Driving in the snow should be interesting though. We'll see. All in all, just what I was looking for!

So far so flippin fabulous!
By JENN213 on 11/25/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just traded in my 06 VW Jetta for my Juke and I could not be happier about my decision. This car is sporty, comfortable, is fun to drive and is also a great family car. It handles awesome in compact snow and ice and it heats up quick! It is super whippy, smooth and pretty quick, need to stay focused while driving or I foresee many speeding tickets in the future!

I love my Juke
By Casey on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I fell in love with this car from the day that I saw it on the Nissan website. The interior of the car is unlike any I have ever seen before. I LOVE being able to switch from climate mode to drive mode with the touch of a button. The car has very little blind spots. I love the look of a two door car when really it has 4 doors. This car is so different that I actually had a cop on a motorcycle pull up beside me just to ask me how I was enjoying the car. I have had this car for just over a month now and I have no complaints. It has a good speaker system as well if you like jam sessions. So far this car is great, not looking forward to future recalls though... Hope this review helps!

drive for fun
By Steven on 11/22/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I just drove it for 2 days, but it is really fun to drive, special outside, interior shows high quality. I feel Eco sluggish, but normal provides enough power, you can feel Sport powerful, but EPA is lower.

Awesome Car
By Ram on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Saw it for the first time and fell in love with this sporty looking cross mini SUV

Don't Let the Face Turn You Away!
By JKP on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Put the bold styling of the Juke aside (you will either like it or not - very subjective), Nissan has delivered an excellent product. Purchased for my kids, I have driven the car for 900 miles. I've had numerous Acuras, Hondas, Porsches,and GM products - and while I'm not saying the Juke is a Porsche (nor does it cost as much), the driving experience is excellent. The engine accelerates eagerly, the transmission (my first CVT) works great, the XM and Nav are implemented flawlessly (better than our MDX), and the torque vectoring AWD pushes the car through twisty mountain roads. It's the combination of all elements, finely implemented, that puts a smile on one's face.

Love my Juke
By Kelly on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've only had my car one week but their aren't many reviews yet so I thought I'd comment as a female driver. I love driving this vehicle. The Juke truly is a blast to drive, maybe too much fun. I have to put on the cruise or I'll be getting a ticket for sure. The get up and go (great for passing) and cornering are fabulous especially in an AWD drive vehicle. I was looking for an affordable vehicle with AWD, good gas mileage and car-like handling. This is it. Can't really fairly comment on the gas mileage (break-in period and all)or reliability yet. The hatch area is small but okay for groceries.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback in VA is:

$132 per month*