Used 2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

Yes it really does get bad mileage
By bert_home

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

From reading the forums and having personal experience, some Jukes get really bad mileage.
I'm looking at about 18mpg around town in FWD mode.
It does really well on the freeway (27+).
Its NOT the driving habits, tires, AC or any of the other usual suspects that cause poor mileage.
The Nissan dealers don't know how to address the problem.
The recent fuel leak fix does NOT fix the problem and may have made it worse or my car.

The car is a blast to drive though but 18 mpg is very hard to live with.

Driveabiliy

Fix gas mileage problem, improve interior lighting, provide a roof rack

My favorite car ever!
By prideinlife

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2011 Juke SL for a little while now and it's without a doubt my favorite car I've ever owned!
I can't agree with all of the reviews saying the gas mileage is bad; I drive city and highway and my average is about 27 MPG.
That's pretty good considering I use regular unleaded, like to hit the gas and zoom and don't drive to intentionally raise my MPG.
This car is pure fun to drive!
Zippy, comfortable on the inside (even with a bulky toddler seat in the back), loaded with features (mine came with the color changing lights inside) and super attractive.
I have people stop me and ask me about it all of the time. :) Don't think I'll be trading this one in any time soon!

I love the navigation, the different driving modes and options, the intellikey, the hands free bluetooth and the iPhone/iPod integration. This car is loaded to the top with features! It even came with LED lights that illuminate the floorboard and cupholders. It will cycle through 20 different colors or you can set it to one color. It's super, super sweet! That's the feature people seem to notice the most at night.

I really can't think of any. This is a car that I really love to drive (I even "forget" things at the store some times, so I'm sent back out). :)

Juke
By terri25

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have had the juke for 3 months ,I bought it new ,it has 5,300 miles on it ,air went out ,its in the shop now because there is black stuff inside the tail pipe and it would not crank.what to do ,what to do ,i have cried for 3 days

Juke makes you wanna puke
By wessica007

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The juke is sadly not an economical car. Advertising at 27-32 mpg, I am mortified to get a 19-23mpg average. Buy a truck people! The sound system is horrid, no armrest, a flashlight would be better than the interior lighting. No trunk space. Nissan also does not back up their product. They falsly advertise, then say its your problem. I used to have an infinity fx35 with bose and leather and gave it up for this economical car.....NOT>>>>buyer beware!

none

Dear nissan, is it possible you could tell the truth about a car for once. not blame poor gas milage on the ethanol in our fuel. Its 2012. get real.

2011 Juke
By ilady2020

2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love my new car.
So fun to drive.
Love the crossover convenience but in a sportier package.
Drawbacks:
not seeing the gas mileage as expected.
smaller cargo areas and storage areas in general.
love all the options.

xm, keyless entry, keyless start, leather interior, sporty feel

more storage space in dash, only the glove box and 2 drink holders, the holder behind the drinks too hard to reach and turn your body behind. ck gas milage, seems poor.