2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
2011 Juke - First Impressions
By uwe2 on 02/01/11 08:47 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I got my Juke last weekend - it's my 3rd car, and supposed to be my "practical" vehicle - able to transport more than a briefcase, be pretty good at the gas mileage department, has a relatively cheap price, and handle reasonably well in bad weather, especially snow (the 2 other cars are a 2005 Porsche 911 Turbo S, and a 2009 Mustang Bullit - you can probably see my point). I picked the Juke as it offers a lot of bang for the buck (mine was listed for $24,100). It is naturally lacking some refinements e.g. interior material (lots of plastic), engine power. However, given what I was shooting for, this car definitely meets all requirements. Very unique class of car.

Nonexistent Honeymoon
By jasfan on 01/21/11 22:41 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This vehicle has worn me out in less than 3 months. The gas mileage is awful. The ride is so rough, as a high-mileage driver it is beating my body up. Can't even comprehend this, yet it is happening. The rough ride makes it virtually impossible to listen to a CD, as every bump causes the CD to skip. The driver seat is extremely uncomfortable, and on a bad angle. This is a cool looking vehicle, that is loaded with problems, discomforts, and simply unfriendly applications. I have never disliked a vehicle, and I have owned many. Until now. I really hate driving this car. It has to go.

My Fun Ride
By traderguy17 on 01/05/11 20:34 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I tested the JUKE on Sunday 1/3/11 and loved the acceleration. I traded my 2009 Dodge Caliber which I had been trying to get more kick in acceleration. The JUKE convinced me to trade. I enjoy showing off for now and trying to slow down. It is difficult to do when you constantly see the others way in your back view mirror.

Love/hate relationship developing
By jasfan on 12/21/10 08:52 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

There is a lot about this car I really like. Styling. Fun to drive. And they REALLY missed the mark in a couple of key areas. The fuel economy is killing me. I am a 70-mph highway driver, and at 4,000-plus miles this vehicle gets 20-22 mpg. My Audi A5 got 29-30 mpg in the same driving conditions, and my 2006 Cadillac Escalade, with 118,000 miles got 17-18 mpg. This single issue may cause me to sell this car by spring if it does not improve. I am an EASY driver. Tires and brakes normally last 60k - 70k miles with me. Slow stops and starts. And I drive 3,000-plus miles per month. So with an EPA rating of 25/30, this disappointment is major. And on premium fuel.

Great Car
By pittsburghbob on 12/19/10 16:22 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've owned the car for about a month now and it continues to impress me. The combination of ease and fun make it great car for commuting. I really like the driving options (sport, normal, and eco) and the ability to change from front wheel drive to AWD if and when I want to. The acceleration and handling are amazing. Great car for the price.

LOVE IT
By jbui on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

What a fun car to drive! I love the attention it gets on the streets and how people turn their heads in parking lots just to give it a 2nd look. The handling and cornering is excellent for an SUV, in fact it feels like it has so much control when you make quick turns. Acceleration in the sport and normal mode is as advertised, turbo lag is very minimal. Only bad thing about the Juke is getting to your destination because you always feel like you want to go further. I would like to see an armrest and maybe some interior lights in the back. Great value for a car that does so much! I do recommend it to everyone who don't want to spend too much on an AWD vehicle.

Loving it
By casper on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Intensively comparing against Mazda3 and other small crossover, finally bought the Juke. Price is little high but comes with all cool features and AWD, it's as much fun to drive as ZoomZoom, perhaps slightly more acceleration (sport mode). Few blind spots, will get used to it. Not impressed by the mpg, average less than 20 mpg in city, normal mode. I noticed in all 3 modes, starting acceleration will cost the same amount of mpg as shown on the dashboard. Once on the move, if continuously gently depress/release gas pedal, will get good mpg on sport mode too. Turbo sounds can be tiresome and annoying sometimes, unless in the Eco mode. All my friends envy and love it. Cruise mode drink more gas!

Love Nissan, LOVE my Juke!
By jenngotjuked on 12/04/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I traded in an '06 Jetta for my Juke and I am SOOOO happy I did. This car is super fun to drive and is very comfortable to travel in. I like the looks, the features and so far the performance. I've had my Juke now for going on 3 weeks and its proven to handle pretty well on compact snow and ice. I LOVE this car!

Best for the $$$
By Brett on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Best AWD compact for the price! Traded in my 07 Pathfinder SE for the Juke SL AWD and I love it more already! Already getting 30+mpg in a fun to drive vehicle.

Juke is no joke...
By Go Cards on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

This is a very well designed vehicle - peppy, solid, and fun! Does not feel as if you are driving a smallish vehicle - feels substantial. Steering is a bit numb - but I also have a Mini so that is probably not fair...and the premium stereo does not really sound premium, again compared to the Harmon Kardon in Mini. Well pleased overall - the goodies you can get on this ride for under $25, unreal!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in VA is:

$133 per month*