Used 2011 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

My favorite car ever!
By prideinlife

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2011 Juke SL for a little while now and it's without a doubt my favorite car I've ever owned! I can't agree with all of the reviews saying the gas mileage is bad; I drive city and highway and my average is about 27 MPG. That's pretty good considering I use regular unleaded, like to hit the gas and zoom and don't drive to intentionally raise my MPG. This car is pure fun to drive! Zippy, comfortable on the inside (even with a bulky toddler seat in the back), loaded with features (mine came with the color changing lights inside) and super attractive. I have people stop me and ask me about it all of the time. :) Don't think I'll be trading this one in any time soon!

I love the navigation, the different driving modes and options, the intellikey, the hands free bluetooth and the iPhone/iPod integration. This car is loaded to the top with features! It even came with LED lights that illuminate the floorboard and cupholders. It will cycle through 20 different colors or you can set it to one color. It's super, super sweet! That's the feature people seem to notice the most at night.

I really can't think of any. This is a car that I really love to drive (I even "forget" things at the store some times, so I'm sent back out). :)

Juke
By terri25

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have had the juke for 3 months ,I bought it new ,it has 5,300 miles on it ,air went out ,its in the shop now because there is black stuff inside the tail pipe and it would not crank.what to do ,what to do ,i have cried for 3 days

Juke makes you wanna puke
By wessica007

2011 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The juke is sadly not an economical car. Advertising at 27-32 mpg, I am mortified to get a 19-23mpg average. Buy a truck people! The sound system is horrid, no armrest, a flashlight would be better than the interior lighting. No trunk space. Nissan also does not back up their product. They falsly advertise, then say its your problem. I used to have an infinity fx35 with bose and leather and gave it up for this economical car.....NOT>>>>buyer beware!

none

Dear nissan, is it possible you could tell the truth about a car for once. not blame poor gas milage on the ethanol in our fuel. Its 2012. get real.

2011 Juke
By ilady2020

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Love my new car. So fun to drive. Love the crossover convenience but in a sportier package. Drawbacks: not seeing the gas mileage as expected. smaller cargo areas and storage areas in general. love all the options.

xm, keyless entry, keyless start, leather interior, sporty feel

more storage space in dash, only the glove box and 2 drink holders, the holder behind the drinks too hard to reach and turn your body behind. ck gas milage, seems poor.

Sport Cross delivers Fun and Excitement in a unique package
By timbrewolf

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love Dan Neil's review in the WSJ of the Nissan Juke that it "looks like a Murano in larval stage", but owning one it feels like a combination of some of the best Nissan features from the lineup. The turbo direct injection works well with the CVT transmission to deliver impressive pull across the power range, while the unique styling will definitely turn some heads. The look can be polarizing, but it grows on most, and definitely separates the Juke from a sea of look-alike sedans and economy hatchbacks. Add on the top-notch build quality (especially in the SL additions), and technology in the engine and interior, and it's the most fun I've ever had in a car!

While it may not have the growl of a large displacement, American sports car, when the Juke hits around 3k RPMs and the turbo boost kicks in, it definitely has a RAWR. The claws come out and pull this thing along the road. Swerving through curves and traffic, it's so fun that I'm surprised I haven't gotten a ticket yet! The short body, and high ride height make it easy to drive and easy to park, and the unique look lets it stand alone in a parking lot. It's an amalgamation of car/SUV/hatchback features that I never would have thought of, but it works better than expected, and I enjoy the car more every day I drive it!

* Small fuel tank * Less than stated mileage