2011 Nissan Juke - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:
New Owner
By bmilburn on 04/13/11 20:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

So far jury is out. Several issues I am concerned about. Gas mileage averaging 23mpg. At this point lower than advertised. Today took vehicle to dealer for cargo rattle. Set up appointment and leaving dealer gas gauge dropped to zeroe flashing and check engine light came on. Vehicle is at the dealer now and it will be interesting to see how dealer/Nissan handle this. Fun car to drive but I am a little concerned. I will respond with feebback on how this turns out as I am a major airline pilot and focused on the technical side of things. I am hopeful this is a minor bump in the road.

Unique and Capable
By nicholasr on 04/09/11 18:30 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently traded my 2004 Jeep Liberty in for a silver SV AWD Juke. After 300 miles or so, initial impressions are that the Juke is fun to drive, very capable on icy roads and seems bigger on the inside than it actually is. The ride is smooth for a small car and road noise is minimal. I seem to be averaging 23 mpg right now while using AWD-V most of the time.

Love this car.
By bustersdad on 03/22/11 16:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Picked this car up last night and finally got to take it for the rounds this afternoon. I switched to the sport mode to get on the parkway and wow. So far so good. Not a luxury ride but very decent and great features for the price (bluetooth, navigation, USB port, leather, AWD, heated front seats, moon roof, etc.). Can't wait to take it out tomorrow. We're expecting snow and would like to test the AWD.

Great car for the money
By zoolander1 on 03/22/11 14:57 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car yesterday. I test drove it last week. I downgraded from a 2009 A4 quattro premium as I wanted to lower my debt. I liked how the car feels for the money: at $20k it offers great value with its strong turbo engine. I loved the seats materials although I feel they sit low and I'm 5'11". I also liked the stereo features and the stiff handling which gives you the sporty feeling. Not a boring car. I still have to experience the claimed MPG which in the manual tranny is a little lower that in the CVT.

Awesome car
By chiforme on 03/21/11 08:34 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We had been looking at the Juke for a while and could not find another vehicle that compared. We love the look and technology that the Juke offered. We live in the mountains and needed a vehicle that had both AWD and good gas mileage. The Juke has both. We love the way the Juke handles on the mountains and on the interstate. The Juke fits all our driving needs and it's fun to drive.

simply the best
By bolibol on 02/12/11 12:29 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

i first saw the juke online about 8 months before it came out. since then i fell in love with it. bought 3 days after its realese date. it was worth the wait. this winter new york had some really bad snow storms but my juke not only didnt get stuck anyware but performed almost as if it was a dry road. love. gas milege is perfect

Love It!
By jyamser on 02/10/11 16:10 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

The CV Transmission is a pure delight. Edmunds' reviews mentioned that there was resistance to it. Resistance to acceleration when stepping on the gas? You NEED to hear the transmission going through gears? This is probably the cheapest and best car I have owned. VERY satisfied.

Cute, Fun to Drive, and good mpg. What more could a girl ask for...
By wyok on 02/06/11 16:39 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I picked my JUKE up yesterday. I drove 350 miles to get the one I wanted. Returning home in my JUKE we encountered a blizzard. I am pleased to say my JUKE AWD performed well in the blizzardly conditions. in fact, it handled just as well as our Chevy Avalanche 4X4. I was concerned about how it would handle in high winds due to it's light weight. My concerns were unfounded. I hardly noticed the wind.

Gun Metallic Juke
By pavlova on 02/03/11 12:32 PM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Had three BMW's and three SAAB's. Wanted something unique and suv-like that wasn't huge or a gas guzzler. The Juke fit the bill. Knew I wanted a turbo after having my SAABs. Researched cars for quite sometime and narrowed my choice down to two, a MINI and the Juke. After test driving both vehicles, the Juke won me over. Love the unique styling and handling.The AWD was a feature I wanted for the winters in the northeast. It's the perfect size for our family of three,my husband,myself and our Rhodesian Ridgeback. The heated leather seats are comfortable and supportive. It isn't a luxury car but I wasn't looking for a luxury car.

Wow
By travisjohnson on 02/01/11 10:17 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Juke SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We purchased this car on Saturday and haven't been able to stop driving it. What a great, fun car to drive. The AWD is impressive, and the turbo just makes it fun to drive. Selling our MINI Cooper-S now... this vehicle has replaced it in many ways... Even the back seat is comfortable for me (6'1" tall)... so fitting kids back there when necessary is no problem.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Juke in WA is:

$164 per month*